Or we use session cookies to allow you to access and navigate to the private areas of this website.
Google Analytics cookies
You can prevent Google detection of a cookie that is generated as a result of and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin for the browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
What to do?
If you use Google Chrome
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the tab 'Under the Hood', find the section 'Privacy', and select the "Content Settings"
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy'
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
If you are using Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
2. Then select the Privacy icon
If you are using Safari
1. Click on the icon Cog at the top of the browser window and select "Preferences"
2. Click on 'Protection', select the option that says 'block third-party cookies for advertising'
3. Click on 'Save'
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select "Preferences"
2. Scroll down until you see "Cookies" under Receiving Files
3. Select the option 'Do not ask'
If you use Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select "Preferences"
2. Click on the 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
3. Select "Only from the site"
If you are using Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of the browser window and select "Preferences"
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy and Security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site'
If you are using Opera
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"
2. Then select "Preferences", select the tab 'Advanced'
3. Then select the 'Accept cookies'